- UBridge does not offer English language-only programs to meet our entry requirements. If you need English assistance to meet our entry requirements, please contact your UBridge representative or email email@example.com for more information about our English language partners.
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Legal name (Enter name exactly as it appears on passports or other official documents)
Current Mailing Address - WHERE TO SEND I-20 (Student Home Address Required by US Law)
DD dash MM dash YYYY
3rd party email addresses are not allowed
University Bridge Program Degree
University Bridge offers its students admissions to several hundred university majors, if you are looking for a major not listed let us
know your preferred major and we will confirm that it is available for you.
Please make sure you understand that selecting one of the majors above will determine your coursework at University Bridge.
If you are applying for direct admission to University Bridge, your official TOEFL scores from the appropriate testing agency
must be submitted with this application.
If you’ve taken the SAT or ACT and would like to include your scores, please do so. This is optional.
Other Required Information
If you answer yes to either or both questions below, please give the approximate date of each incident and explain the circumstances.
* If you are currently an F-1 student transferring from another school/college in the U.S
Don’t forget to upload copies of your current I-20, I-94 card, F-1 visa and passport,
plus an official transcript before submitting this application.
Essay - Required for UBridge @ Santa Monica College
- Write a 500 word essay explaining your reason(s) for applying to Santa Monica College.
- What major do you want to study?
- Do you wish to earn an associate’s degree and/or transfer to a university?
- If you wish to transfer, which institutions(s) do you intend to apply to for transfer?
Documents and Academic Transcripts
- Please attach the following (Certified with English translation if in another language)
- Academic transcripts, examinations, and reports
- High school transcripts (required)
- College transcripts (if applicable)
- Official TOEFL (iBT) score (if applicable)
- Official IELTS score (if applicable)
- Official SAT/ACT score (if applicable)
- Copy of passport (required)
A certified copy, is a copy of an original document that has been certified as a true and correct copy by a person who is authorized to witness a statutory declaration.
To ensure successful uploads: Allowed formats are gif, jpeg, jpg, png, doc, docx and pdf.
No special characters in each filename (e.g. '%' and '?'). Each file size should be no larger than 10MB.
Be sure to cover all the above requirements!
Accepted file types: gif, jpeg, jpg, png, doc, docx, pdf, Max. file size: 64 MB.
Drop files here or
Statement of Affirmation
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.