Award Amount: up to $10,000
Availability: One-time, non-renewable award offer for the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) or University of California Berkeley (UCB). The awarded scholarship will be used toward the payment of tuition costs incurred at UCLA or UCB only, will be paid directly to UCLA or UCB on the recipient’s behalf and is not transferable to any other college or university.
- Enroll with University Bridge as a full-time student at one of our partner campuses beginning Fall 2022 or later.
- Summer enrollment with University Bridge immediately before attending fall semester does not impact eligibility.
- Students must be accepted to UCLA and/or UCB and enroll as a full-time student at one of the universities in the semester for which the student is accepted at such university (unless that is summer semester, in which the award scholarship will begin in the fall semester). Acceptance and enrollment into summer school, extension or other programs at UCLA, UCB or elsewhere will not meet the requirements.
- Students must pay in-full for a minimum of two academic years of tuition at University Bridge (as established by University Bridge). An academic year is either fall intake (approximately 12 months of study) or spring intake (approximately 7 months of study).
- Students must pay in-full for, and live in, (a) University Bridge housing or (b) activities only (as provided for on the invoice) for at least one academic year in order to be eligible for the $10,000 award. Should a student not meet this requirement, the award will be reduced to a maximum of $7,500.
- Students must (a) allow University Bridge to take pictures of them and (b) provide quotes to be used in marketing materials related to their experience with University Bridge, successes in transfer and other potential stories. University Bridge will retain the rights to use the pictures and quotes as deemed fit.
This scholarship will be adjusted if the student is a recipient of another scholarship or award provided by University Bridge at any point during the student’s time at University Bridge. Such adjustment will be the aggregate of all such scholarships, awards or reductions in fees provided by University Bridge.
Please note the amount and continuation of the scholarship is subject to change. Once students have joined University Bridge and paid for at least the first year of academics shall by notified in writing via the email address provided to University Bridge.
Withdrawal Policy: If a student withdraws on or after the first day of classes begin, the student forfeits the scholarship eligibility.
Terms were last revised on April 20, 2022.
Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org